click banner for details

click banner for details

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Morgan Entertainment Boss Denies Being Responsible For The Death Of MC Loph.

EMEKA MORGAN.



The media was recently agog with the allegations that American based Morgan entertainment boss,  Emeka Nwanne Oguejiofor was responsible   
for the tragic demise of crooner Mc Loph through diabolical means.
I have been asking for an interview but Emeka Morgan told me 
long before now that people were wicked spreading these rumour
 and not considering the damage they were doing to the mother who was still grieving the loss of her her two children….Mama Mc Loph was so heart broken that she finally died recently from the heart ache of losing the only two 
children she birthed via road mishap.
The recent rumours have it that Emeka is in a neck deep romance with actress Jennifer Eliogu and their affair crashed Emekas marriage and Jennifers.
I asked Emeka for an interview and this time he obliged and also responded to his killing Mc Loph allegations which was fuelled by his former friend actor Obi madubuogwu




Tell us how you met MC loph and  the kind of relationship you had with him.
   I met Mc Loph at Divine Fountain Hotel during Mr Obi Madubuogwu's birthday party.  He was first Introduced by Mr Madubuogwu he told me that he would like to join my record label because of the good relationship I have with my artistes.I referred him back to Mr. Obi to discuss about it. They later came to conclusion after the normal process and he passed our background check and other requirements and he got signed into the label. He was a very humble man.



You are accused of abandoning the late MC Loph's mum who is now 
also late.they say you did not fulfill the promises you made to take care of her.

 First, I did not make any promise with Mc Loph's family and should not be responsible for that. When Mc Loph died my Eastern manager informed me about the death, I was very sad. I sent my manager to his family house in the village to meet with his family members. When my manager came back from his house he told me that Mc Loph family will need help especially to renovate their house and other things because the family have already requested my number to see how I can help them.  When I spoke with his Uncle he told me that there was no money in the house to bury Mc Loph. I sent my Eastern manager back to their house to get all the estimate to renovate the house and also all the burial arrangement plan and how much it will cost to bury him. I gave the money for the burial.  However, before the burial Nkiru Mc Loph fiancee requested N250,000.00 for her hospital bill which I gave to Mr Obi Madubuogwu to give her.  




Do you believe in juju?i ask because there are allegations that you 
were responsible for the death of mc loph and that the car you gave
 him was the reason he died.

I was born into a christian home and I don't believe in Juju. I am very happy that Nigerians are smart people that cannot be deceived just like that. And for those who believe in Juju,they should take their minds off that because it is not true. Now for the car issue Mc Loph will be #27th person I gave a car and none of them died in any auto crash. they are still living today.i want to state here now that my hands 
are clean,i had no hand in his death.



They say you used him for ritual and that his mum cursed you before she died.
     I am not a ritualist and will not be, his mother  did not curse me rather before I left the burial the entire family said more thanks to me. I don't know who fabricated that. Well everybody can say what they feel like but God knows the truth and he will deal with the liars.



What about Mc Lophs son?they also said you abandoned the little lad .
   I did not abandon the son. when I visited Nigeria last time I went to their house to visit them but the fiance went to the hospital with the son. I spent time with the family members and they were all happy to see me. I also informed them that if they need my help they should not hesitate to call me. I gave them money and stuff before I went back  home.i have tried my best in the best way i can,i don't understand why some people who probably have a bone or two to pick with me will just wake and cook up such wicked and dangerous stories.people should fear God!



Did you get to speak with Mc lophs mum before she died?
   Yes I spoke with her.


What was the problem with you and actor Obi Madubuogwu,there seemed to be a lot of insinuations and obi is alleged to have cried out that they should ask
 you about the death of Mc Loph.

   I don't have any problem with Mr Obi Madubuogwu. I believe he has a problem with himself.  This life is a checker-board  It is just time, what ever we have done on earth we are going to stay to cash the check. I was not sad of what they accused me about but I was more concerned about Mc Loph's mother because they had to wickedly remind the poor woman about her painful loss.  It is very sad but let God be the Judge I have no power to judge or fight anyone.



What is your relationship with actress Jennifer Eliogu?
there are allegations that you are the reason her marriage broke up.

    Jennifer Eliogu is my friend. I have huge respect for her and she is a very hard working lady. it is not true that we dated or are dating,i met her for the first time during Mc Loph's burial that was in 2011 



There are allegations you have five children from five women
 and that you are going through a divorce yourself right now.

      It is not true people are just making stories about me for no reason

I heard a rumor that you signed Vector Theviper?

             I am happy you used the word "rumor" and it is clear that is not a
 fact it is still a rumor. I did not sign Vector.


As a business man would you sign him if you have the opportunity?
     It is premature to talk about signing Vector Theviper now because he has
 a contract with his record label.



I heard that you and YSG Entertainment CEO are not on talking terms
and he accused you about taking away his artistes.


  I am not fighting with anybody and cannot change his mindset on how he feels about me. All I know is that signing vector is not in my budget right now.


  Vector put a baseball cap with an inscription "MORVEC" on the social 
media which is what sparked the rumour.MORVEC Simply 
means Morgan Vector Entertainment are you aware of that ?

  Vector is a grown man and all he is doing best known to him.i am a different person,i am Morgan Emeka Nwanne Oguejiofor. He is my good friend I cannot deny him, However we don't have any business relationship right now. 

3 comments: