click banner for details

click banner for details

Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Appreciation Message To You .

Hello everyone.
My blog is one month today ,i use this wonderful opportunity to reach out to my Readers out there that continuously support me and have my back relentlessly. I am so grateful and fortunate for your dedication. Your time & devotion. Your kindness and understanding. Your patience and compassion.
I continue to work, create and deliver my best to you.
I wanted to share with you a few thoughts that come to mind when I think of you all and the constant love I am blessed to receive from you over this little time.
I am so happy and at peace in life and I only want and wish you all to feel the same and live that way too!
Looking back, it’s amazing for me to be here now, today, feeling so proud and supported on my entire body of work displayed- both personally & professionally.
It has been a tremendous gift to have been able to share my work on such a large scale with all of you , who have supported and appreciated my efforts.
You're strength encourages me to continue digging deep and searching within myself .
As you have for me at all times and in every stage of my life and career.
Thanks for giving me a home inside your hearts and within your lives.
Its my wonderful gift back I get from you.
Its truly inspiring.
And I live to be inspired.
Thank you.
Although my blog is just one month but my readers has increased tremendously,I appreciate.  
I decided to share my thoughts with you at length and tell you openly how I feel.
What a fantastic journey we've been on- full of lessons and anticipating so much more new, exciting and amazing things to look forward to in the future!
Thank you for Reading my posts.  Giving back love.
You're my inspiration and a constant reminder.
Thank you for appreciating the body of work .
We stand the test of time.
We brave every storm and overcome.
You with me. We are one as a team.
I love my Readers deeply.
And will remind you more often.
We all serve our own purpose in our own unique way, and don't always need to explain why we are who we are, love what we love and do what we do.
Having nothing to prove to anyone.
Just having contentment and peace within ourselves. That's all that's really necessary.
As I hope for all of you out there as well.
Be fearless in owning who you are. No matter what.
You have to put yourself out there and take risks. Sink or swim.
You have to give things a try.
Provoke thought. Speak from your heart.
Live in the moment.
Experience and discover the growth within yourself that challenges in life gives you.
It’s our responsibility to ourselves...to those we care about and who care about us, to stay open and keep discovering the new adventures that await us.
I love you all.

19 comments: