click banner for details

click banner for details

Sunday 8 December 2013

Emmy Collins Rubishes Peter of Psquare in New Article!(Must Read)

Emmy Collins Rubishes Peter of Psquare in New Article!
...lols.... The fighting began Weeks ago oh! It all started when Emmy Collins wrote on Peters outfit for his wedding and Peter went on to Twitter to call Emmy out! I Emmy wrote yet another article you all are about to read titlled: "The Polyester Life of Peter Okoye of Psquare in Pishaus" Where he went innnn and further rubbished Peters personality to the bits! Peter took to Twitter a few minutes ago to Tweet something about haters.... Emmmm, i sincerely think Emmy is taking it too far sha, including Anita Isama (Paul's fiancee) into the matter is so uncalled for. Read the article below,


This dude and cheap polyester fabrics must have been joined at the hips during birth.And he is supposed to be rich?Money indeed can`t buy class/style #fact

Last week, I critiqued Peter Okoye`s polyester monstrously TACKY outfit to his OWNNNNNN wedding and very predictably he didn`t find it funny one single bit. Anyway he hotfooted to twitter to blasstttt (yeah yeah, I feel very blasted and remorseful now, lol) me with the intention of probably shutting me down for good but hey, folks have tried and folks have failed. Yup,like hell it worked (rolls eyes). When will these dudes ever learn that you don`t shut down the truth as the truth is like water and will always find its way? MINE AIN`T NO BLOG BUT A MOVEMENT and it takes a whole lot more to asphyxiate a movement. I implore any intelligent person to read the bit of that particular article which Peter found offensive and tell me where I was excessive; pishau no dey lie nah. Apparently he expected me to hold hands together with other bloggers and sing kumbaya while pretending everything about his style was hunky-dory? Noooooooo Peter, it wasn`t. Dude,you ventured forcing polyester down our fashionable throats and you would have succeeded except for ermmmmmm diarybyemmy.com.. Who ever wears polyester caftan to his own wedding and even forced same upon his groomsmen? Is this how unimportant the wedding was to you? Ngwa kanyi sua na Igbo kita. Kedu onye obioma kwalu akwa gi? Obulu na ilisi go ego maka agbam akwukwo gi, ikalu ikwu kanyi tukoo ego gotelu ezigbo akwa nu Nwoke m! Mba mba,imetoro ya, at all. You did mention I needed money for GLO airtime, perhaps you needed money to purchase a classy outfit, lol. With regards to me being frustrated? If I was frustrated before I saw you in that polyester combo,my frustration instantly increased by a tenfold.Let me tell you guys a short story. As a teenager I got into all sorts of trouble but this particular one stuck to my mind ever since. It is no longer a secret that I was and still is a huge fan of Fela so I and my peers used to be frequent visitors to the shrine on Pepple Street,Ikeja every Friday for the Yabis night. Now,Yabis night way back then was a special night when Baba yabs everyone and anyone and he got yabbed back. It was funnnnnn Kai, Obasanjo bore the brunt of most of Fela`s yabis. To say that he hated Baba Iyabo would be an understatement but with absolutely legitimate reasons I must stress. The only downside of going to the Fela shrine then was that there were a few bad boys namely,Iron man,Kpansho,Gbenga Onibokun et al who use to lurk around the corner to harass cleanly dressed chaps like me whom they deem not to belong to the neighbourhood. They viewed us as trespassers and always wanted to impress it upon us. These chaps were really bad news and on several occasions I witnessed situations where they flicked out knives and harassed other teenagers to give up their fancy shoes in exchange for bathroom slippers. Oh,yes they had a kind side to them also, as they would never let you walk home barefooted hence they always walked around with bags full of bathroom slippers. It makes me smile these days when I think of them.

Anyway, I said to my pals on several occasions that the day any of those chaps tries their tricks on me would be the day that they will quit. Well, the opportunity for me to force them to quit arrived on a certain day when one of them, Kpanshio (the baddest of the lots,lol) precisely decided it was my time to give up my fancy shoes but I wasn`t having none of it. He then picked up an empty bottle and I picked one as well hoping to call his bluff, but before you could say Emmy, he broke the damn bottle on his damn head. Needles to say that I ran as far as my teenage legs could carry me while yelling out to my friend who was with me that he was on his own if he was still hanging around there. Why I did run you may ask? Well,if someone is wacko enough to smash a bottle on his own head during a fight, imagine what he could do your own head.

The moral of this gist is that you can`t bullshit a bullshiter or ridicule someone like me who ridicules himself with every given opportunity.I never take myself too seriously. So Peter Okoye simply” jammed” a brick wall when he embarked on the journey to ridicule me by asking “guys, who is Emmy Collins”. Perhaps,if he had bothered to ask his wife he would have discovered who I am or he might as well have done what most intelligent people do these days, ask Mr Google. That stupid act of his was indicative of Nigerians in general where people think “oh, I have money so nothing I do should be questioned. This is what I refer to as “do-you-know-who-I am mentality”. I was actually very nice on that post as I could have gone harder on him for daring to polyesterise a nation that has already been Ankara-ed and red-carpet-ed.

I have always known that Peter has a special relationship going on with polyester fabrics but I was honestly knocked for six to realise that he wore it on his OWN wedding,YUP YUP on his own damn wedding day. News from the grapevine also indicated that he insisted that all his guests wear polyester as he didn`t want anyone to look better than him hence the polyester avalanche at the wedding as the photos on this post will show. Shouldn`t we tag this “the polyester wedding of the year”?

Could it be that after spending all that dosh on his wedding, dude didn`t have any budget for clothes as I heard he splashed 150 million or was it billion on the wedding (yeah,right)?

Here I was feeling very happy for Lola but now I`m not so sure again what to feel for her because she is now saddled with baby-sitting this huge baby for life if the pledge “for better for worse” is anything to go by. I bet he sulks for weeks anytime he doesn`t get his way.

Peter needs to grow up; he also needs to go mess with someone else. More importantly and as a matter of urgency, he needs to up his style game a few notches.

Money can`t buy class/style,sorry bros,mba nu!



Damn,it rained polyester and dogs



Which heartless obioma fixed these garments?The tailoringggggggggg?Choi,Jesu Nwa chukwu





Kai,see trouser,see pose.Okoro-feeling-funkky situation


Ngwanu


The jet that never was


I guess it runs in the family.Who advises who on style here,biko n?.Check out peter on polyester YET AGAIN while the rest appear to have had a great day shopping at Tejusho market.I no fit laugh.


If my houseboy decks himself up on this N200 per meter polyester to my wedding,he is so sacked

Feeling cool in Polyester land lol.I heard it rained polyester and dogs on the wedding day.


They even got Adebayor in on the polyester themed party/wedding

Style from gutter.Most Niaja babes look great in traditional outfits but this babe couldn`t even pull it off.I really don`t wanna see her in contemporary outfits


Just when I thought the Don was on his way to style redemption they had to get him involved in the Polyester mess.

Don,I forgive you this time but you must redeem yourself as you have often done lately



Polyester all over the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Loi joke of de year hahahahah emmy funny u

    ReplyDelete