click banner for details

click banner for details

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Read what Emmy Collins has to say about Lola Omotayo-Okoye's traditional wedding make-up

Lol, fashion designer Emmy Collins is fast starting to become popular for his jabs at celebrities and this time, his focus was Lola Omotayo Okoye.
Banke Meshiada-Lawal (Lola's make up artist) has been receiving accolades for giving Lola Omotayo's the perfect traditional look (make-up)

Read Emmy's write up below:


I love Lola`s make up absolutely and must give accolades to Banke Meshida-Lawal .I don`t know about you guys but I believe this is quality.
I don`t see rainbow colour all over her face. This is all the make-up you need on your face at any particular time ladies.Anything more will be over-doing it
peter lola wedding
However, I must say that Lola exposed too much cleavage in this image. I can`t imagine too many guys not ogling those twins so ladies it is extremely tacky to expose too much cleavage/boobs at anytime  not to talk of your wedding day.
Ladies,this cleavage thing going on right here is a no no especially on your special day as you don`t want more people talking about your cleavage/twins than are talking about your wedding.
Me I know talk say make una go hide inside burqa o unless your tradition demands and you agree with it.
This cleavage exposure here is so Cosy Orjiakor-ish.

3 comments: