click banner for details

click banner for details

Friday 15 November 2013

A Massage For Daddy Showky......By Dim Priscy Chioma

A facebook friend Dim Priscy Chioma sent me this massage yesterday .read the massage below

Dim Priscy Chioma:


Nne, Please, help me post this: I have a messege from the Lord Jesus to Daddy Showky. The Lord Jesus showed me in a revelation where Daddy Showky was traveling and was attacked by armed robbers, a boy ran to me and told me that Daddy Showky is dead, that he was shut by the robbers and died at the spot. Then, i was discussing with a lady in that revelation, i turned to look back, lo and behold, the corpse of Daddy Showky being draged to the morgue. I lamented, i said look at him in hell, i lamented but i couldn't save him. Please, help me be in touch with him, Jesus wants him to come to him now, else, if he dies like he is now without Jesus, he is going to hell. I have searched for him on facebook and couldn't find him, help me pass this messege to him if you know him or have him as a friend. It's very important please, i don't joke with God's revelations to me. I don't want that soul to perish neither does Jesus and thats why he revealed the plans of the enemy towards him. May God save his soul and protect him in Jesus name. Amen. Thanx so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment