click banner for details

click banner for details

Thursday 24 October 2013

Pimples Has Built Duplex On My Face.....Any Suggestions?



Hello ,
I am in a mess.I eat clean, bath at least twice a day.Wash my face with warm water.
Use clean and clear scrub 4 black heads.Wash my powder pad weekly.
Wear light make....And I develop one new pimple/boil everyday. When its so big and irritating, I press it out and a little white substance comes out then followed by plenty blood. Its so heartbreaking that after my efforts, I still have a face/skin this bad. My face is also very dark and my body light. I live and work in Lagos, in a bank with good AC's but it gets worse wit days. I moved from island to the mainland and thought that was why, cos thats about when it started. Now I. Stay in Lekki phase1 and it still continued. I have taken all sorts of antibiotics(prescribed) but to no avail. Please, can you ask your blog visitors to advise me? The worse is that it makes me look dirty. Please help me

7 comments:

  1. Use aloe vera on ur face every night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit a damatologist my dear, his in a better position to advice you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop touching and picking the pimples, use anticeptic soap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you stay in lekki try banana island lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an esthetician and with the help of God can bring smiles to your face. However, before I can diagnose and advice you, you may need to answer some questions that will help me give you the best advice. Please contact me if you want by sending me an email at ibiyemidebbie@yahoo.com or add 2A83FD7E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Wendy, you have an interactive blog. You could do with less stress and more rest to prevent pimples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, acne vulgatris popularlay known as pimples is an inflammation of follicles in the skin it appers as acne, papules, blackhead, lesion and other skin irritation. Though some factors such as, homonal activity, physiological factor, heredictory and others can cause acne. But it has been discoverd that infections from bacterium plays an important role in the cause of this skin irritation. I like to let you know that I can treat you with our drugs and you willbe fine within a month. Ping me on 3305122c or 08051450112.

    ReplyDelete