click banner for details

click banner for details

Sunday 29 September 2013

Shocking! Jim Iyke Delivered From Demonic Possession At TB Joshua’s church (PHOTOS) ...Evil Spirit Confesses

I just witnessed the Live deliverance of Nollywood star actor, Jim Ikye at  TB Joshua's  SCOAN on Emmanuel TV.
It's like a film trick but it was real!!!
He actually fell on his feet and started crying as he was freed with the blood of Jesus .  He was delivered from demonic spirits that had prevented him from finding love and getting married. During the deliverance session Jim Iyke was arrested by the Holy Spirit and he started to confess... (see photos above)

The spirit that has disturbing him spoke through him, saying, "it was the cause of his setback and disappointment", and it also confessed that "he was the biggest and that it was only God's grace that had kept him".

However, after his deliverance, instead of thanking God, the only words that came out of his mouth was "Where is my shoe men?"...

23 comments:

  1. May be d shoe worth millions .lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. imgine he dey find shoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis Ȋ̝̊̅‎ƨ certainly not true.....stop updating fake stories..Rubbish*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for his life

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. you are free man..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Der'z no way soneone wil b delivrd n aftr dat d first word wil "wher z ma shoes men?" I am a fan of SCOAN,i luv TB n d works God has bn performin tru him(TB) if actually he underwent delivrance,once he recovrs consciousness,he'z fiirst move wil b tears of Joy n he won't b able to stand d camera,he would cova himself in shame...so stop spreadin fake rumour!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No name abeg stp saying dat d update /info is wrong ,its 99 % true/fact.... Stp doubting or try confirming 4rm Jim ikye or u going 2 face EMMANUEL wif ur own Demonic Spirit of doubting d man of God .... W8t till u see/watch me been delivered of my own Evil shits.... #BELIEVE!!! I still remain Mr.djkalito | Prezplay.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't belief it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the way jim iyke act in movie and out side movie, he may want to run away bcos hie is free,

    ReplyDelete
  10. And jim iyke maybe confuse dat was y he was asking 4 his shoes, belive me 4m today u will see changes in his life and his relashiption life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wendy there is something about you oooooo i see greatnesss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stop updating rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just confirmd it..it true,my broda watched it real..tank God fr locating n delivring him,may ur delivrance b Permanent Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well is only GOD knows better if is true or false ............ Nice one thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, na wettin I dey hear about myself. How Can I be possessed?? I did go there but trust me I am not possessed at all. Who is even thinking I am. I was just asking of my shoes... whats wrong with that

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahahahahaha fake jim ..... see more pictures ooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. We should be careful what we say is of God, and who we think is acting according to God's will. Very soon, the rays of Truth wil strike down all that is built on falsehood and confused thoughts of men. Small man will stand before God, ridden of all artificiality and falsehood, but it will be too late for him to change. He will be disintegrated!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i no fit shout ooooo since my partner in crime don confess.... Jooo

    ReplyDelete
  19. All na wash,all u guys ar sleepin on a bycycle

    ReplyDelete